* Dates and Fees are approximate and may change without prior notice.
* The fee above is based on 2 subjects 8 units; fees may vary based on the number of units a student chooses to take
* Generally, a subject consists of four units, no matter how long the student stays
* Registration Open on Feb 15, 2023
* Refund Deadline for All Session A3 Courses and Impacted Session A6, A8, A9, &A10 Courses on Jun 30, 2023
* Refund deadline for Non-Impacted Session A6, A8, A9, & A10 Courses on Jul 7, 2023
* Refund Deadline for All B3 Courses Jul 21, 2023
* Refund Deadline for all sessions C3 courses and Impacted Session C6 Courses on Aug 11, 2023
Refund Deadline for Non-Impacted Session C6 Courses
There are 3 on-campus housing options in UCLA:
1. Rieber Hall (double or triple occupancy)
- Alternative text needed
- Each room wired for Internet and Cable TV
- Two male and female community bathrooms on each floor
- Learning center with 24-hour computer lab
- Floor lounges
- 24-hour front desk services
- Study and meeting rooms
- Music practice rooms
- Recreation and fitness room
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Rieber Hall residential restaurant
2. Centennial Hall (triple occupancy)
The deluxe halls on campus feature the same high rise feel as the classic buildings. They have community bathrooms with 4-6 shower stalls, toilets and sinks, as well as study lounges on every floor. The deluxe buildings are Sproul Cove, Sproul Landing, Holly, Gardenia, Olympic, and Centennial. The communal laundry room is located on the ground floor of each building. Aside from the study lounges, each building also offers large social lounges where students can enjoy different programs put on throughout the year. Centralized laundry room and air conditioning available.
Every room is furnished with a bed (twin XL), desk, dresser (both closet and drawer space) for each resident.
3. Saxon Suites (double or triple occupancy)
Hitch and Saxon Suites are furnished, have private entries, two bedrooms, a living room and a bathroom. Meal service, 24-hour front desk services and recreation rooms are located in the nearby residence halls. Each suite complex has a central laundry room.
School Facility, atmosphere
Faculty & School's Counselor
OECKO is established in 1981. It is On and Offline study abroad counseling center. We have more than 20,000 students who went abroad to study through OECKO, and these students are working in variety of fields. We made partnerships with all excellent universities in order to raise global students. Students can self apply to schools in USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, Spain, France and etc by him or herself without any cost. However, high schools’, or universities’ required essay or personal statements help from us is charged. Language study entrance admissions can be obtained in 3~14 days.
Copyright ⓒ1981 - 2021 SELF-APPLY. All Rights Reserved.
Overseas Education & Culture Center of Korea (OECKO)
104-A, Gunjagwan, Sejong University, 209 Neungdong-ro Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, 05006,South Korea
Phone: +82-2-512-2022, +82-10-2018-3228